Using the View -> Sumary... command, or double clicking the second part of the Status Bar, brings up a message box with various counts about current document, plus additional information.
Specifically, the message box will show:
- The fully qualified file path for the active document;
- its creation date;
- its last modiified date;
- the byte count for the file;
- The number of non blank characters;
- the number of characters (tabs count for 1 character each)
- the word count;
- the line count;
- the number of selected characters and bytes, as well as the nuber of ranges (can be above 1 if multiple selection is enabled).
The status bar only shows line and byte counts. The title bar may show the fcomplete file path depending on the option chosen.